Four cabins private boat – 2 days and 1 night in Halong bay
Discover Halong Bay away from mass tourism aboard a 4-cabin junk. The boat will take you through Lan Ha Bay, around Cat Ba Island. The program includes relaxation, kayaking in a less crowded area, and cycling to the village of Viet Hai.
This boat is exclusively for private cruises, making it ideal for groups of friends who want to explore the bay in a private setting.
A recommended itinerary for those visiting a maximum of destinations in Vietnam over 15 days.
Dress CodeComfortable and rainproof clothing, hiking shoes, first aid kit.
Hanoi - Cat Ba island - Lan Ha bay (L, D)
- 7:30 AM - Departure by bus from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter (if your hotel is not located in the Old Quarter, we will inform you of the meeting point);
- 10:00 AM - Arrival at Pha Got, where you will board the speedboat/ferry;
- 11:00 AM - Arrival on Cat Ba Island, where you will board the bus heading to the south of the island;
- 12:00 PM - Arrival at Beo Port;
- 12:30 PM - Start of the cruise. Welcome drink and briefing with your English-speaking guide. You will have the opportunity to explore fishing villages from the boat's deck. Lunch is served on board as the boat begins to sail; 1:30 PM - The junk stops in front of Van Boi Beach or another location for the midday meal, providing a chance to savor Vietnamese cuisine primarily based on seafood;
- 2:45 PM - Time for swimming at Van Boi Beach, a completely natural and unspoiled location on the island, where you can also relax and admire the beauty of this wonder from the boat's upper deck;
- 3:45 PM - The boat will take you further into the bay towards Ba Trai Dao or Dau Be for a scenic kayaking excursion away from the tourist routes, offering another way to explore the bay;
- 5:30 PM - The boat returns to the middle of the bay and drops anchor for the night. Free time to enjoy an aperitif and admire the sunset in a magical setting;
- 6:00 PM - Cooking class (the menu may change);
- 7:15 PM - Dinner on the boat;
- 8:30 PM - Free evening or try squid fishing.Please note: The order of activities during the cruise may be adjusted based on on-site weather conditions.
Lan Ha bay - Cat Ba island - Hanoi (B, L)
- Breakfast on board around 7:00 AM.
- At 8:00 AM, the junk continues to sail in Lan Ha Bay, getting as close as possible to the most beautiful peaks and rocks. You visit a floating house where the residents raise fish.
- Return to the boat around 10:00 AM. Time for a shower before checking out of your cabins when the junk returns to Beo Pier.
- 11:00 AM - Time for a lunch-brunch on board.
- You disembark around 11:45 AM. End of the cruise.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
- 2 persons: 310 euros per person
- 3 persons: 260 euros per person
- 4 persons: 230 euros per person
- 5 persons: 220 euros per person
- 6 persons: 210 euros per person
- 7 persons: 200 euros per person
- 8 persons: 190 euros per person