Halong bay on Four Seasons Junk – 3 days and 2 nights
The complete itinerary to discover Halong Bay aboard a traditional junk! Over three days, you will explore Cat Ba Island, the typical scenery of the Bay, and fishing villages. You will do this in various ways: by motorbike, on our junk, as well as by kayak and bicycle! And of course, you will taste the fish and other seafood of the Bay.
These are three diversified days full of surprises awaiting you.
The Four Seasons junk has four cabins and can be booked privately or collectively (booking one cabin). This itinerary is suitable for large groups (up to 10 people, privately) as well as individuals (solo travelers, couples, or groups of friends) looking for an authentic experience in Lan Ha Bay.
Dress CodeComfortable and rainproof clothing, hiking shoes, first aid kit.
IncludedHalong bay on Four Seasons Junk – 3 days and 2 nights
Hanoi – Cat Ba island – Lan Ha bay – Viet Hai village (L, D)
- Included in the day: Transportation from Hanoi to Cat Ba Island (by car or bus), motorcycle with driver, bicycle, boat ride, dinner, and overnight stay in a bungalow.
Viet Hai village – Lan Ha bay (B, L, D)
- Included in the day: Cruise on the Four Seasons, breakfast, lunch and dinner, kayak, overnight stay on board.
Lan Ha bay – Cat Ba island – Hanoi (B, L)
- Included in the day: Cruise on the Four Seasons, breakfast, lunch, kayak, transportation back to Hanoi (by bus or car).
- Here are the prices for the 3-days private cruise on the Four Seasons. The price will depend on the number of people booking the cruise and the chosen mode of transportation. These prices do not include a guide. You will need to add 50 dollars per day (regardless of the number of people) to benefit from the services of an English-speaking tour guide. Prices are per person and in dollars.
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7-8 pax|
- Now here are the prices per person for a collective cruise (other people will book other cabins) with round-trip transportation by bus from Hanoi:
|1 pax/cabine||2 pax/cabine|
|3 days and 2 nights||410||330|