Central Vietnam (Hue – Danang – Hoi An) – 4 days tour
4 days and 3 nights
Dress CodeComfortable and rainproof clothing, hiking shoes, first aid kit.
IncludedCentral Vietnam (Hue – Danang – Hoi An) – 4 days tour
Visit of Hue (L)
Arrival at Hue Airport, welcome by the driver and guide, and transfer to your hotel. Vegetarian lunch at Lien Hoa Pagoda. In the afternoon: a boat ride to Thien Mu Pagoda and a visit to the Mausoleum of Emperor Tu Duc. Dinner on your own and overnight at the hotel.
- Included in the day: lunch, car, English-speaking tour guide, entrance tickets, boat ride, accommodation
Hue – Phuoc Tich village – Tam Giang lagoon (B, L, D)
After breakfast at your hotel, you will explore the Imperial City of Hue (the South Gate, the Palace of Supreme Harmony, the Royal Reading Pavilion, the temples of the Nguyen dynasty, and more). Then, you will embark on a 2-day off-the-beaten-path journey to Phuoc Tich, 40 km north of Hue, an ancient village surrounded by the beautiful O Lau River. The program includes a visit to typical houses and a pottery workshop, followed by lunch with a local family. Next, you will head to Tam Giang Lagoon, 25 km from the village of Phuoc Tich (the largest lagoon in Indochina). The itinerary involves a walking tour to visit the fishing village, discover the villagers' fishing activities, daily life, rice and vegetable cultivation. Dinner and overnight stay in a countryside guesthouse in Tam Giang.
- Included in the day: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, car, English-speaking tour guide, site entrance fees, accommodation.
Tam Giang lagoon – Thuan An – An Bang – Lang Co – Hoi An (B, L)
Early in the morning, you will visit Tam Giang Lagoon and its Vietnamese floating market (around 4-5 AM, optional). After breakfast, you will depart for Hoi An via the coastal road. You will visit the village of An Bang, known for its massive tombs (financed by Vietnamese living abroad). Lunch with a local family en route. The journey will continue over the Hai Van Pass. A stop in Danang to visit the Cham Museum and the Linh Ung Pagoda, the largest pagoda in Danang, offering panoramic views of Danang Bay. You will arrive in Hoi An in the late afternoon. Dinner on your own and overnight in Hoi An.
- Included in the day: Breakfast, lunch, car, English-speaking tour guide, site entrance fees, accommodation
Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An – Danang airport (B, L)
After breakfast, you will have three options:
- Departure for My Son, known as the 'Valley of the Kings,' on the site of the flourishing Cham kingdom capital until the 10th century. Visit the archaeological site.
- Free time to relax at the beach (no services included, except for breakfast and airport transfer).
- Bicycle ride to visit the village of Cam Thanh, interact with the locals, and explore the surroundings.
- Included in the day: Breakfast, lunch, car, English-speaking tour guide, entrance tickets
- Here are the prices per person in dollars based on the number of people booking the tour. This private tour includes car rental (or a minibus for groups of more than 5 people) and the services of a English-speaking tour guide
|Hébergement||1 pers.||2 pers.||3 pers.||4 pers.||5 pers.||6 pers.||Single Sup|